Yes, the programme is fully accredited by the National Universities Commissions (NUC).
Students are not required to visit the Zaria campus as there are resource centers in Abuja, Lagos, Zaria and Port Harcourt.
The MBA programme is 24 months for students with a background in Business Administration and 36 months for students without a Business Administration background.
To fast track, you will be expected to take courses during the third semester (mop-up/fast track semester).
Programme Information: https://abudlc.edu.ng/programs/masters/mba/
All course materials are preloaded on an OTG device called a Vigidrive. Students can access their lecture materials offline via the vigidrive or online via the LMS (learning management system). All assignments, quizzes, forums and other course work are also done via these platforms.
For compatible devices visit: https://abudlc.edu.ng/students/
You do not need internet to access your course content because they are already preloaded and internet will only be required when you need to submit assignment.
The per course fee structure of the programme makes it very affordable for anyone willing to learn get started immediately. Students do not have to pay any huge upfront costs and can take their courses as funds become available to them.
For a breakdown of costs visit here: https://abudlc.edu.ng/fees/
Yes, there are loan and financial aid facilities available. Click here for requirements and other details about the student loan scheme.
The apply portal will open on September 17th.
To apply visit: http://apply.abudlc.edu.ng/
If you have any questions about the application contact our support team. Please note that our support team is available from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm (WAT). All inquiries will be responded to in one business day.
Telephone: (234)01 700 0899, (234)0808 052 3171, (234)0808 052 3171
Yes you can till Tuesday, October 31st. Please note this only applies to prospective applicants that can prove that they successfully completed step one during the 2016/2017 application cycle.
- 5 credit passes including English and Mathematics at O’ Level
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with at least a second class lower or 2.40 Cumulative Grade Point Average from any recognized University
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with 3rd class plus 5 years post-graduation experience or a Third class with Post Graduate Diploma
- HND holders from any recognized Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit who are holders of either a Post Graduate Diploma or any recognized professional certificates such as ANAN, ACIB and ACA etc may be considered
- NYSC certificate (or exemption letter) especially for applicants under 30 years and any of (3,4,5 and 6). Graduates from NOUN, other distance learning centers within or outside the country are exempted from this requirement
Yes, Youth Corpers can apply for the programme using their call-up letter 3 months before the completion of their NYSC programme and can later provide their discharge certificate before the end of their MBA programme.
Students are expected to enroll in a minimum of 4 and maximum of 7 courses per semester
In line with our commitment to helping you reach your goal of completing an advanced degree; we are working on expanding our range of master’s degree programmes for working professionals looking to enhance their professional credentials or diversify their skill sets and experiences to help them become more competitive in today’s job market.