Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The programme duration is typically between 18 and 24 months. The ABU model allows you to fast track your learning experience. Students can take up to 7 courses every semester. Students with business background can finish within the first 18 Months while students from other fields can finish in 24 Months. Such students will be required to take a number of prerequisite courses.
ABU runs a trimester session which helps students to fast track their programme without breaking their back. As such students interested in fast track are advised to use this semester to offer additional courses.
1. All candidates must possess the basic university entry requirement of five credit passes including English and Mathematics at O’ Level.
2. Possession of NYSC certificate (or exemption letter) especially for applicants under 30 years and any of (3,4,5 and 6). Graduates from NOUN, other distance learning centers within or outside the country are exempted from this requirement.
3. Bachelor’s degree in any field with at least a second class lower or 2.40 Cumulative Grade Point Average from any recognized University,
4. Bachelor’s degree in any field with 3rd class plus 5yrs post-graduation experience or a Third class with Post Graduate Diploma.
5. HND holders from any recognized Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit who are holders of
a) Post Graduate Diploma or
b) any recognized professional certificates such as ANAN, ACIB and ACA etc may be considered
Grading and Classification of Degree
|Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)Class OF Degree||Class OF Degree|